Delivery & Returns
We aim to get all orders, delivered within 72 working hours.
Online shop order tracking, deliveries, cancellations and returns
With great offers and online discounts, free delivery and a simple returns policy, buying online with eir is never a hassle.
Delivery: fast and free
Your package will arrive at your nominated daytime address (within the Republic of Ireland) by An Post. As the delivery needs to be signed for, you may want to give your work address.
Our cancellation policy
Cancelling within your 14 day cooling off period (online, phone and door to door purchases only)
Where you purchase goods or services from eir over the phone, online or from one of our door to door sales agents, as a consumer the European Union (consumer information, cancellation and other rights) Regulations 2013 (‘The Consumer Information Regulations’) apply. A consumer is a natural person acting for purposes outside their trade, business or profession. This right does not apply where you have purchased goods or services in one of our retail stores.
Under the Consumer Information Regulations, you may be entitled to a 14 day cooling off period. If so, you have the right to cancel your contract with us or get a refund on any purchase made before the expiry of your 14 day cooling off period without giving any reason. Your cancellation period will expire 14 calendar days following receipt of your goods, or in the case of services, from the date your contract was concluded. If multiple goods are ordered in one order and delivered separately, the cooling off period expires 14 days after the date of the last delivery. Please download and follow the instructions on the returns form below, if you wish to return your purchase before the expiry of your cooling off period.
Please note the following information in relation to the cooling off period:
- You understand and accept that where you purchase digital content not supplied on a tangible form, the 14 day cooling off period expires immediately once you begin to download or stream this digital content.
- Where you purchase a service of ours and you agree that the use of this service begins before the end of the cooling off period, you will be liable for all service charges (such as line rental, call charges and data) incurred up to the date of cancellation where you chose to cancel the contract under the Consumer Information Regulations.
- Where you have used the products or services supplied to you to avail of mobile/fixed services before the expiry of the cooling off period you will be liable for any diminished value of the products or services. You will only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of goods beyond that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning.
Our returns policy
If you bought your phone via our webshop and if your phone is faulty within the warranty time period, please contact us on email@example.com.
eir will offer the following returns policies
- Mint+ Handsets - 90 day DOA returns policy offering a replacement device once the fault is verified by our suppliers as a manufacturing fault. Outside of the 90 days, we offer a 1 year manufacturer’s repair warranty.
- SIM Free Handsets - 30 day DOA returns policy offering a replacement device once the fault is verified by our suppliers as a manufacturing fault. Outside of the 30 days, manufacturer standard warranty applies.
- Accessories - 30 day DOA returns policy offering a replacement product once the fault is verified by our suppliers as a manufacturing fault. Outside of the 30 days, manufacturer standard warranty applies, if applicable.
If you have any additional queries or questions in relation to our returns procedure, please don’t hesitate to contact the care team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Mobile phone with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 90 days after delivery.
Returning faulty goods
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please download and follow the instructions on the returns form below, if you wish to return your faulty product.